Are you ready to change?
More and more women are juggling full time jobs, children, running a home, ageing family members, financial burdens and unhealthy inactive lifestyles they are turning to positive ways to overcome such pressures. Wellbeing Coaching with JB Personal Training will re-motivate, re-inspire, re-energise and ensure you rethink your priorities to get back on track and gain more out of life.
Why Wellbeing Coaching?
- Do you want to lose weight and get back on track?
- Is your health affected by being overweight or obese?
- Is your confidence and self esteem low?
- Are you fed up of dieting but you need to understand and apply healthier eating habits and change those behaviours?
- Would you like to deal with change in a positive and optimistic way?
- Do you want to learn to manage stress and life’s demands?
- Would you like to live life to your true potential?
What is One to One Wellbeing Coaching?
Each 50 minute one-to-one personal coaching session is with Julie Boyle a Level 4 Weight Loss Behavioural Specialist and Trainer who has successfully been training women to lose weight and keep it off for over 8 years.
The sessions are tailored around your health, fitness or lifestyle goals. These sessions are solution focused and differs from counseling, in that the focus is on practical ways to tackle specific problems and general lifestyle advice.
- For example you may require nutritional advice to have a better understanding of which foods are healthier for you or your family. One to one food diary analysis is incredibly rewarding and educational. Understanding what you are eating, or why your food behaviours are holding you back leads to a greater physical and mental wellbeing for the long term.
- You may need help with your life, exercise or food planning. Like so many women you find it difficult to prioritise your own health or exercise regularly. Together we discuss and find practical manageable solutions without adding to your daily stress.
- Many women are emotional eaters, using food to fill voids or as punishment. Using food to deal with a negative emotion will inevitably lead to a poor association with food. One to one wellbeing coaching offers a calm and positive approach to dealing with these emotions. Coping mechanisms are discussed to manage these emotions without the use of food.
- You may have struggled with your weight for years which is affecting your health, mobility, confidence and need one to one support. Being ready to change and take back control of your weight can be scary. In each session we discuss your readiness to change and why. Only then can you plot your journey to change in small simple steps.
If you would like more information or to be considered for this package please email jules@jbpersonaltraining.
You may also wish to browse the inspirational stories of how our previous one-to-one clients have achieved their goals with JB Personal Training.